Arbie B. Baccay, MD
Not currently accepting new patients.
Schedule online with an Optum provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Arbie B. Baccay, received his medical degree from VMEI- Institute of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at Raritan Bay Medical Center. He has been recognized as Best Doctors in America and Top Doctor by Hudson Valley Magazine for multiple years. Dr. Baccay is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and practices at the Carmel/Brewster campus.
- Best Doctors in America: 2015-2016, 2019-2020
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2016 - 2021
- Hudson Valley Magazine: 2017-2021
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- State University of New York at Albany: 1982
- Medical Education
- VMEI- Institute of Medicine: 1987
- Raritan Bay Medical Center: 1992
- Raritan Bay Medical Center: 1994
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine: 1996, 2006
- Putnam Hospital Center