Pay using MyChart
More payment options
Former patients of Riverside Medical Group
Optum promises to safeguard our patients’ privacy and information. Paperless billing is a secure way for you to view and pay your bills online.
With paperless billing, you don’t have to worry about the possibility of mail fraud and identity theft from sending checks or credit card information in the mail.
Other paperless billing benefits:
- Access: Current bills and past bills can be viewed 24 hours a day.
- Information: Paperless bills include the same information as paper bills.
- Convenience: Paperless bills reduce the amount of mail you get and let you view and pay bills in one location, with less hassle.
- Cost savings: Paperless billing will save money on postage,
- Environmentally friendly: Paperless billing helps save paper.
How can I pay my bill using MyChart?
- Log in to your MyChart account on your desktop computer or phone.
- Under your menu, click on “Billing Summary Activity.”
- You should see the details for the amount owed with an orange button that reads “Pay Now” or a grey button that reads “Set Up Payment Plan.”
- Select the “Pay Now” button and enter your payment information if you would like to pay the entire bill or a part of it.
- To set up automatic payments for the bill, select the blue button “Set Up Payment Plan” and follow the directions on the screen.
How do I pay as a guest?
You can pay bills on the MyChart portal without logging in. If you have a MyChart account, you can use this choice. But when you log in to your MyChart account to pay bills, there are more features available.
To pay as a guest, go to MyChart’s “Pay as a Guest” page.
Can I opt out of paperless billing?
In MyChart, patients can choose to receive (get) paper bills. To get paper bills, please do the following:
- Log in to your MyChart account.
- Under “Your Menu,” click on the “Billing Summary Activity.”
- Below the bill details, you should see a sentence that reads, “If you would like to receive paper statements, you may cancel paperless billing.” Select the highlighted words “Cancel Paperless Billing.”
- On the new screen that appears, click on the orange button that reads “Receive Paper Statements.”
New Jersey Former Riverside Medical Group
Services performed before October 1, 2023 will not appear in MyChart. To pay a bill for any dates of service before October 1, 2023 please use the Riverside Medical Group Online Payment Center.