Find your location or provider and schedule an appointment today.
See a doctor through Virtual Care
Your appointment will be just like it would be at the doctor’s office, but on video call. You’ll be able to see a doctor online for:
- Primary care, including internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics and OB/GYN
- Specialty care across more than 20 services
- Help with minor medical problems
- Follow-up visits
- Answers to questions
- New prescriptions or refills
- Easy, often same-day appointments
Our virtual care team will give you “white glove” service to help you get set up correctly before your visit. We’ll make sure there won’t be any technical problems to get in the way of your care.
At the time of your virtual visit, you can connect with your doctor quickly and easily in a safe and secure manner.
New YorkFormer CareMount Medical
No need to wait! Schedule your appointment online:
Select specialties and providers including urgent care may offer virtual care visits. Once you have chosen a specialty, select “televisit” from the following page’s drop-down menu (if available).
- Fertility Care: Schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified reproductive medicine and infertility specialists.
- Virtual Urgent Care: Select “Urgent Care Virtual Visits” in the specialty list for a same-day or next-day appointment available Monday through Friday 12–10 p.m. from an Optum provider. Virtual Visits can only be provided to patients who are physically located in New York at the time of service.
- Urgent Care: Receive care from the trained medical staff you know and trust. No appointment necessary. Our facilities are prepared and ready to provide high quality, convenient care for urgent and non-urgent illnesses and injuries. Find an Optum Urgent Care near you.
New York and New JerseyFormer ProHEALTH and Riverside Medical Group
Schedule your virtual appointment today! With the exception of Urgent Care, all departments and specialties offer Virtual Care visits.
Preparing for your virtual care visit
Get ready for your video visit by logging in to MyChart early, before your appointment, with your computer or phone. Next, complete eCheckin.
You can also easily test your camera and audio before your visit on MyChart. Then, once it’s time for you visit, just log in to MyChart, and click the Begin Visit button.
Once your doctor joins the video call, your visit will begin. After the visit, you’ll get your After Visit Summary, which will outline the visit and contain any patient information and/or educational materials your doctor adds.