Find your location or provider and schedule an appointment today.
See a doctor through Virtual Care
Your appointment will be just like it would be at the doctor’s office, but on video call. You’ll be able to see a doctor online for:
- Primary care, including internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics and OB/GYN
- Specialty care across more than 20 services
- Help with minor medical problems
- Follow-up visits
- Answers to questions
- New prescriptions or refills
- Easy, often same-day appointments
Our virtual care team will give you “white glove” service to help you get set up correctly before your visit. We’ll make sure there won’t be any technical problems to get in the way of your care.
At the time of your virtual visit, you can connect with your doctor quickly and easily in a safe and secure manner.
Optum New York (Formerly CareMount)
No need to wait! Schedule your appointment online:
Select specialties and providers including urgent care may offer virtual care visits. Once you have chosen a specialty, select “televisit” from the following page’s drop-down menu (if available).
Fertility Care: Schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified reproductive medicine and infertility specialists.
Virtual Urgent Care: Select “Urgent Care Virtual Visits” in the specialty list for a same-day or next-day appointment available Monday through Friday 12–10 p.m. from an Optum provider. Virtual Visits can only be provided to patients who are physically located in New York at the time of service.
Urgent Care: Receive care from the trained medical staff you know and trust. No appointment necessary. Our facilities are prepared and ready to provide high quality, convenient care for urgent and non-urgent illnesses and injuries. Find an Optum Urgent Care near you.
Optum New York (Formerly ProHEALTH)
Schedule your virtual appointment today! With the exception of Urgent Care, all departments and specialties offer Virtual Care visits.
Choose an option below to schedule your virtual appointment:
Optum New Jersey (Formerly Riverside)
We are now offering Virtual Care visits to all patients through Zoom! Zoom can be accessed via laptop, tablet or smartphone device that supports video calls.
Hours: 8 a.m–8 p.m seven days a week!
Services will be offered for pediatric and adult sick visits, follow-up visits and COVID-19 screening and follow up.
To schedule an appointment, please reach out to the Care Coordination Center by phone at 1‑201‑863‑3346.
- Patient should enable any available encryption or privacy mode on the application that is being used.
- By engaging with Optum through Zoom, you agree that this conversation will contain your health information. Optum is not responsible for the privacy policies or security of Zoom and you should review these policies if you have any questions.