Yera Patel, MD
Dr. Yera Patel is an infectious disease specialist treating both office- and hospital-based patients. She is double board certified in infectious diseases and internal medicine.
Dr. Patel completed her internal medicine residency at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and completed her infectious diseases fellowship at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick. Dr. Patel is affiliated with multiple Northwell and Catholic Health Service hospitals across Nassau County.
- Medical Education
- American University of Antigua, St. John’s, Antigua
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Queens, NY
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Board Certifications
- ABIM Internal Medicine
- ABIM Infectious Diseases
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Plainview Hospital
- Syosset Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital