Mark Allen Hoffman, MD
2800 Marcus Avenue Suite 200
Lake Success, NY 11042
Dr. Hoffman has more than thirty years’ experience caring for people who have cancer or blood problems. As an oncologist, his area of interest and experience is treatment of breast cancer. Dr. Hoffman places particular emphasis on the importance of doctor-patient communication and has taught this subject to medical students, physician assistants and young oncologists.
- Holmes Gold Medal, McGill University 1978. Teacher of the Year, Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program, Northwell Cancer Center2016-2017
- Medical Education
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine: 1978
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Ctr
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center North Shore University Hospital
Cannone D et al Delivering Challenging News: An illness Trajectory Communication Curriculum for Multi-Specialty Oncology Residents and Fellows. Med Ed Portal; 2019.