Marc E. Childs, MD
Dr. Marc Childs is a pediatrician in full-time practice for more than twenty seven years in Brewster, New York. He received his Medical Degree from The Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1991 and completed his residency training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City.
He has been a Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the Mount Sinai Hospital since 1994, an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Mount Sinai Hospital since 2016 and an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the New York Medical College since 1998.
Dr. Childs had served as a member of the CareMount board of directors from 2004 until 2020 and as a vice president of CareMount from 2014 until 2020. He currently serves on the Clinical Governance Committee and is the Chair of Optum’s National Pediatric Forum.
- Hudson Valley Parent - Favorite Docs: 2012-2019
- Best Doctors in America: 2013-2016
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2013-2023
- Hudson Valley Magazine: 2013-2023
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Springfield College: 1986
- Medical Education
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine: 1991
- Mount Sinai Medical Center: 1992
- Mount Sinai Medical Center: 1994
- Board Certifications
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics New York Medical College