Lisa R Bardack, MD, FACP
Clinical Assistant Professor, Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
Not Currently Accepting New Patients. New patients click here to schedule online with a CareMount provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Lisa Bardack joined CareMount Medical in 1996 after having been an academic internist at the NY Presbyterian Weil Cornell Medical Center, where she was a member of the admissions committee for the medical school, and practiced in the NYH Center for Women's Healthcare. Although she loved teaching medical students, Dr. Bardack decided that the opportunity to practice as a full time internist at CareMount Medical was something she didn't want to pass up. She loves treating the whole patient and is particularly interested in health maintenance and disease prevention through life style modification. She also feels extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to take care of entire families and to see her patients through their life cycles. In addition to direct patient care, Dr. Bardack also plays an important administrative role at CareMount Medical as she serves as the Chief Medical Officer.
Pandemic-Era Burnout: Telehealth Managers get Pushed to the Max
Antibacterial Wipes or Hand Sanitizer: Which is More Effective When Hand Washing Isn't an Option?
- New York Magazine Best Doctors Award: 2021 Best Doctors in America: 2011-2016, 2017-2018, 2019-2020 Exceptional Women in Medicine, Castle Connolly: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2016-2021
- Westchester Magazine 2017-2021
- Hudson Valley Magazine 2017
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- University of Pennsylvania: 1986
- Medical Education
- New York University School of Medicine: 1990
- New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center: 1991
- Chief Resident, Primary Care Internal Medicine New York Hospital- Cornell University Medical Center: 1993 Internal Medicine New York Hospital- Cornell University Medical Center: 1993
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Assistant Clincal Professor of Medicine Mount Sinai School of Medicine