Daniel Kaufman, MD
Dr. Daniel Kaufman is a gastroenterologist, receiving his medical degree from the State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, and completed his internal medicine residency and a fellowship in gastroenterology at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Kaufman is board certified in internal medicine and practices in the Kingston, Poughkeepsie Columbia, and Rhinebeck offices.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY: 2009
- Medical Education
- State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY: 2013
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center: 2016
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Chief Resident: 2017
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center: 2020
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Marya NB, Jawaid S, Foley A, Han S, Patel K, Maranda L, Kaufman D, Bhattacharya K, Marshall C, Tennyson J, Cave DR. A randomized controlled trial comparing efficacy of early video capsule endoscopy with standard of care in the approach to nonhematemesis GI bleeding Gastrointest Endosc, 89 (2019), pp. 33-43.e4
Kaufman D, Leslie G, Marya N, Han S, Gillespie W, Holzwanger E, Leslie R, Cave D. Small Intestinal Angioectasia: Characterization, Risk Factors, and Rebleeding. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2017;51:720-727. Han S, Kaufman D, Fischer A, Wassef W. Gastrointestinal Applications of Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy. JSM Gastroenterol Hepatol March 2015. 3(1): 1039.