Barbara Alpert, MD, PhD, FACP
Not currently accepting new patients.
Schedule online with an Optum provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Barbara Alpert received her medical degree from University of Pennsylvania. She completed her internship and residency at New York Hospital - Cornell University Medical Center and her Fellowship at American College of Physicians. She has received many awards by publications including "Best Doctors in America", New York Magazine "Best Doctors" and Exceptional Women in Medicine and "Top Doctors" by Westchester Magazine. Dr. Alpert is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and practices at the Mount Kisco Campus.
- New York Magazine Best Doctors Award: 2021
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2013, 2015-2021
- Westchester Magazine: 2015, 2018-2021
- Best Doctors in America: 2015-2016, 2019-2020
- New York Magazine Best Doctors: 2017
- Exceptional Women in Medicine: 2019, 2020
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Harvard College
- Medical Education
- University of Pennsylvania, MDUniversity of Pennsylvania: PhD- Immunology
- New York Hospital- Cornell University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine- New York Hospital, Cornell University Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine Mount Sinai School of Medicine