Alyssa Dweck, MS, MD, FACOG
90 South Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, NY 10549-3412
Not currently accepting new patients.
Schedule online with an Optum provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Alyssa Dweck has been practicing in the community since 1995 and at the Medical Group since 1999. She practices general gynecology and is proficient in laparoscopic and robotic gynecologic surgery. She has a special interest and expertise in female sexual health and dysfunction. She recently co-authored the books V is for Vagina, Ulysses Press 2012, and The Sexual Spark, Lulu Press 2016. She is a regular contributor to print and online media including Cosmopolitan, SHAPE and Women's Health online. She is on the health advisory board of Family Circle magazine. She is an advisor to Hope's Door, a domestic violence shelter. Gynecology Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery Female Sexual Health Medical Sex Therapy
Do You Know As Much About Your Period As You Think You Do?
5 Natural Lubes That Won't Irritate Your Vagina
10 reasons you've got bumps on your vagina
Current Treatment for Common STD May Not Be Enough
Here's What Experts Think of Goop's Vitamin Pack for Menopausal Women
Traveling can affect your period. Here's how.
Sexual Health and Religion: A Primer for the Sexual Health Clinician , Dweck, A., et al Journal of Sexual Medicine, July 2014.
Reclaiming Sexuality in the Face of Breast Cancer Krychman, M., Dweck, A., Kellogg, S. Coping Magazine, Sept-Oct 2013, p.28-29.
- New York Magazine Best Doctors Award: 2015, 2016, 2021 Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2014-2021
- Westchester Magazine: 2014-2021
- Hudson Valley Magazine: 2017
- Best Doctors in America: 2019-2020
- Exceptional Women in Medicine, Castle Connolly: 2019, 2020
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- BA Barnard College/ Columbia University: 1985 MS Columbia University Institute of Human Nutrition: 1986
- Medical Education
- Drexel (Formally Hahnemann) University: 1990
- Lankenau Hospital: 1991 Wynnewood, PA
- Lankenau Hospital: 1994 Chief Resident
- Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 1996 Certifications: Medical Sex Therapy: 2013
- Northern Westchester Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center of Westchester
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science Mount Sinai School of Medicine Massachusetts General Consultant (Vincent\'s Memorial OB/GYN Service) ACOG-American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists NAMS - North American Menopause Society
Dweck, A., Krakovitz, E.; Management of Common Colorectal Problems in Pregnancy, The Female Patient, July 1998 Dweck, Alyssa, MS MD FACOG. "Female Dysfunction and Cancer." Management of Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women, Springer Publication, 2016, pp. 315-323.