From newborns to young adults, maintaining a consistent relationship with their pediatricians is important for a child’s healthy development. Many chronic conditions and diseases begin during childhood and can affect growth and development. Getting the proper care early can help lead to a lifetime of wellness.
That’s why we offer a range of services:
- Urgent care, same-day care
- General pediatric care
- Annual wellness visits
- Virtual and in-clinic after-hours care
What we treat
In addition to general pediatric care, we offer a wide range of pediatric specialties to meet your child’s needs. Our pediatric specialists will work closely with your child’s pediatrician to provide personalized care. They’ll also help find support and referrals as your child enters adulthood.
Our pediatric specialties:
- Allergy and immunology (immune system)
- Anesthesiology (preoperative care)
- Endocrinology (hormones)
- Gastroenterology (digestive system)
- Gynecology (female sexual and reproductive health)
- Neurology (brain)
- Ophthalmology (eye)
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat)
Why choose Optum?
Under one Optum, we offer an integrated care delivery model that focuses on:
- Achieve better patient outcomes
- Enhanced patient experience
- Expanded access to high-quality care
- Improved the provider experience across an entire region