Find your location or provider and schedule an appointment today.
Have you had your skin examined?
Skin is a vital organ and susceptible to diseases (sun exposure and infection) or rash (foreign substances). The American Academy of Dermatology Association recommends getting a dermatology exam once a year.
Because early detection makes treatment more effective, regular exams are your best defense against serious skin diseases, especially skin cancer.
Our experienced dermatologists in New York and New Jersey diagnose a many skin disorders and conditions. In addition to your recommended annual screening, visit us for any issues or concerns about your skin — both medical and cosmetic.
- Common skin issues: eczema, acne, skin growths/moles, warts, psoriasis, hair loss, poison ivy and others
- Complex skin disorders: skin cancer, autoimmune disorders, skin problems related to systemic illness and skin infections
- Cosmetic concerns: fine lines and wrinkles due to aging and sun damage, facial brown spots and blood vessels, unwanted skin growths, tattoos, hair loss and more
Our experts use the most current technology and medication to provide you with the greatest health outcomes and desired results. If you have a chronic condition like acne or eczema, we’ll work with you to create an ongoing treatment plan that fits you and your lifestyle.
- Skin cancer screening
- Bacterial, fungal or viral cultures for skin infections
- Patch testing to determine allergies
- Laser and UV light treatment for psoriasis and eczema
- Mohs surgery for skin cancer
- Non-surgical treatment for skin cancer
- Skin biopsies
- and more
- Injectables for wrinkles and lines (Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra)
- Chemical peel
- Laser hair removal
- Spider vein treatment
- Neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet (Nd:YAG) laser for tattoo removal
- Laser facial treatments
- and more
Learn more about cosmetic and reconstructive surgery ›
Medical care and treatment
To find a dermatologist near you, visit our Providers page.
Contact us if you have any questions.