Thomas Meola, MD, FAAD
Dr. Thomas Meola is a board certified dermatologist. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at the New York University School of Medicine.
Dr. Meola’s areas of expertise include:
• Evaluation and treatment of skin cancer
• General and cosmetic dermatology
• Dermatologic and laser surgery
Dr. Meola graduated from Lafayette College with a bachelor’s degree in Biology and received his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine as well as a residency in Dermatology at New York University Langone Medical Center. Dr. Meola is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Lafayette College
- Medical Education
- New York University School of Medicine
- New York University Medical Center
- Board Certifications