Saad Yousuf, MD
600 Westage Business Center Drive
Fishkill, NY 12524
Oakwood Commons 2507 South Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-5465
Please note: Dr. Saad Yousuf has moved to 2507 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Saad Yousuf, MD is a medical oncologist/hematologist who provides personalized treatment that best fits each patient. He collaborates with a multidisciplinary team of experts and scientists that are highly active in the treatment and research of all malignancies. He is dedicated to providing compassionate care to improve the lives of his patients and their families. Dr. Yousuf completed a clinical fellowship in Hematology and Medical Oncology at RWJ Barnabas Health- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He also completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Newark Beth Israel. He earned his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine. He earned his Bachelor's of Science from Brown University. Dr. Yousuf has published his research in peer-reviewed medical journals and has presented at international medical conferences throughout his training. He received the Fellow of the Year Award during his fellowship and Intern of the Year Award during his residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. During his free time, Dr. Yousuf enjoys exploring the natural beauty of the Hudson Valley with his wife and three children.
- ASH (American Society of Hematology) Abstract Achievement Award: 2017
- Fellow of the Year: 2017
- Intern of the Year: 2013
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Brown University, BS: 2008
- Medical Education
- St. George's University School of Medicine, MD: 2012
- Beth Israel Medical Center: 2015
- Beth Israel Medical Center: 2018
- Board Certifications
- Hematology: 2018
- Medical Oncology: 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine: 2015
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital
- Yousuf S, Szpejda M, Mody M, Arjun A, Vavilin I, Mongia S, Cohen AJ, and Elreda L. A Unique Case of Primary Hepatic CD30-Positive, CD15-Negative Classical Hodgkin's Lymphoma Presenting as Fever of Unknown Origin and Acute Hepatic Failure. Haematol Int J 2018, 2(3): 000127.
- Yousuf S, Duan M, Moen EL, Cross-Knorr S, Brilliant K, et al. (2014) Raf Kinase Inhibitor Protein (RKIP) Blocks Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 (STAT3) Activation in Breast and Prostate Cancer. PLoS ONE 9(3): e92478. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0092478
- Yousuf S, Shane Tubbs R, Wartmann CT, Kapos T Cohen-Gadol AA, Loukas M. A review of the gross anatomy, functions, pathology, and clinical uses of the buccal fat pad. Surg Radiol Anat. 2010 Jun;32(5):427-36. Epub 2009 Nov
- Scatliffe K, Mwamuka L, Mody M, Yousuf S, Arjuna A, Migliore C, Patel P, Seethamraju H. Complete reversal of severe hypoxia using plasmapheresis and IVIG in a c-ANCA associated vasculitis with diffuse alveolar hemorrhage. Poster presented at: American Thoracic Society 2018 International Conference; May 21, 2018; San Diego, CA.
- Arjuna A, Yousuf S, Mody M, Vavilin I, Elreda L, Cohen A, Patel P. Primary hepatic CD30-positive, CD15-negative classical Hodgkin's lymphoma presenting as fever of unknown origin. Poster presented at: American Thoracic Society 2018 International Conference; May 21, 2018; San Diego, CA.
- Kapur S, Yousuf S, Sun X, Cohen A. Soft tissue lesions in a patient with chronic-phase CML: is this Sweet syndrome? Presented at: The Clinical Cancer Research forum hosted by The Oncology Society of New Jersey; May 9, 2018; West Orange, NJ.
- Yousuf S, Cohen A, Eris E, Astsaturov A. A single institutional study on pregnancy outcomes in patients with von willebrand's disease. Poster presented at: American Society of Hematology 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition; December 9, 2017; Atlanta, Georgia.
- Yousuf S, Junaid N, Adeboye AM, Nazir H, Scatliffe KD, Patel PS, Cohen A. A unique cause of pulmonary hemorrhage: a case of atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome in a patient with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. Presented at: CHEST Annual Meeting 2017; October 31, 2017; Toronto, Canada.
- Yousuf S, Elreda L. A challenging case of prostate cancer: possible transformation? Presented at: The Clinical Cancer Research forum hosted by The Oncology Society of New Jersey; May 10, 2017; West Orange, NJ.