Michael Steven Richheimer, MD
724 East Park Avenue
Long Beach, NY 11561
650 East Main Street
Bay Shore, NY 11706
Michael Richheimer, MD is Board Certified in Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Richheimer has been recognized nationally for many years, including in New York Magazine’s Best Doctors, and The People’s Choice award.
Dr. Richheimer is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at SUNY Stony Brook Medical Center and the Director of Allergy & Immunology at the Northport Veterans Administration in Northport, New York. He is also an Assistant Clinical professor at SUNY Stony Brook. Dr. Richheimer’s practice has distinguished itself by treating the full spectrum of allergies. He offers accurate and up to date methods for diagnosis of seasonal allergies, asthma, eczema and diagnosing and treating conditions of the immune system.
- Castle Connelly Top Doctors: 1999 -2015, 2022; Newsday Best Doctors: 2016-2021; Peoples Choice Award
- Medical Education
- St George’s University School Of Medicine: 1985
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- SUNY Stony Brook; Northport VA Medical Center; Mt Sinai South Nassau; Maimonides Medical Center; NYP Methodist Hospital
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology ; American College of Asthma and Immunology; New York Allergy Society