Jennifer DiFalco, MS, FNP-C
Jennifer DiFalco is a board certified family nurse practitioner who specializes in adult internal medicine working with Dr. Sharon Krieger and Dr. Scott Klares treating a wide range of patient concerns. Her goal as a nurse practitioner is to focus on patient-centered care while optimizing quality of life through personalized comprehensive treatment plans, education, and health promotion. She believes that patient education is the cornerstone for optimal wellness.
As a family nurse practitioner, I believe in being with the patient. Nursing bedside manner is extremely important and, in my opinion, valuable for my patients. I believe in the patient-centered care approach, which means taking my time with patients and not rushing through appointments. I focus on the entire patient and the implementation of tailored care plans to each unique individual I care for. Jennifer treats a wide variety of patient concerns ranging from acute symptoms, same day illness, chronic issues, annual physical exams, preoperative medical clearance, Medicare wellness visits, LGBTQIA wellness, world travel medicine/immunization, end of life wellness, and referrals including subspecialty providers, visiting nurse services, and hospice/end of life care when appropriate.
Jennifer received her master's degree in science and nurse practitioner degree from Pace University. She completed her internships at CareMount Medical, and worked as a registered professional nurse at CareMount Medical in the Internal Medicine Department. Throughout her career, Jennifer has worked in a variety of settings and has cared for patients ranging from the newborn to geriatric lifespan. Jennifer proudly lives in Westchester, New York with her husband and enjoys playing a variety of music, the New York Yankees, and food adventures.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing: 2018
- President's List Scholarship Recipient: August 2016 - August 2018
- The Jeffrey Hewitt Scholarship Award (Leinherd School of Nursing, Pace University): 2018
- CVS Together We Care Nurse Practitioner Scholarship Award: 2017
- Golden Key International Honor Society: 2007
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- DCC School of Nursing, AS: 2009
- Kaplan University (Purdue University) School of Nursing, BA: 2014
- Pace University Lienhard School of Nursing, MA: 2018
- Board Certifications
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners: 2019
- American Nurses Association: 2009-Present