Evan J Hawkins, MD, FAAOS
90 South Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, NY 10549-3412
Evan Hawkins, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon. He specializes in treating problems of the hip and knee, in particularly hip and knee arthritis. Dr Hawkins completed his residency training at Mt Sinai in NYC, followed by a fellowship in hip and knee replacement surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital. He specializes in minimally invasive anterior hip replacement, partial knee replacement, and revision surgery.
- AAOS Academy Video Presentation Award Winner: Optimal Anatomic Acetabular Component Positioning and Size for Total Hip Arthroplasty via the Direct Anterior Approach; 2019, March 01
- Contributors: Evan J Hawkins, MD; Joseph D Lipman, MS; Luke Gregory Menken, DO; Nathaniel Mercer, BA, MS; Jonathan Robinson, MD; Jose A Rodriguez, MD; Jose A Rodriguez, MD
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- University of Pennsylvania: 2004
- Medical Education
- Tulane University of Medicine: 2010
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital: 2011
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital: 2015
- Lenox Hill Hospital: 2016
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hawkins, Evan J, MD; Lipman, Joseph D, MS; Menken, Luke Gregory, DO; Mercer, Nathaniel, BA, MS; Robinson, Jonathan, MD; Rodriguez, ??Jose A, MD; Rodriguez, Jose A, MD. Postoperative changes in the tensor fascia lata muscle after using the modified anterolateral approach for total hip arthroplasty. Journal of Arthroplasty. 2013 Apr;28(4):663-5. doi: 10.1016/j.arth.2012.06.032. Epub 2012 Dec 17.
- Nathaniel Mercer, MS; Evan Hawkins, MD; Luke Menken, DO; Ajit Deshmukh, MD; Parthiv Rathod, MD; and Jose A. Rodriguez, MD. Optimum anatomic socket position and sizing for the direct anterior approach: impingement and instability. Arthroplasty Today. ??2019 Jun; 5(2): 154-158. doi: 10.1016/j.artd.2019.01.003. Published online 2019 Mar 5.