Eric Hayes Schultheis, MD
Eric Schultheis, M.D. has been a Pediatrician and Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics for more than 30 years. Dr. Eric and his Nurse Practitioner, Michelle Turner, run an intimate practice where, like the TV show Cheers, everybody knows your name. We pride ourselves on our warm and nurturing environment. Patients and their parents are listened to and valued, and can reach the practice both during and after hours. In addition to caring for all general pediatric illness and conditions, we offer breastfeeding services as well. Michelle is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant.
- Medical Education
- New York Medical College: 1988
- North Shore University Hosp (Manhasset, NY)
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Pediatrics
- NYU Langone Long Island (Formerly Winthrop University) Hospital.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Nassau County Pediatric Society