Ayo Moses, MD, MBA
Born in Jos, Nigeria, Dr. Moses relocated to Brooklyn, NY at the age of nine. His interest in medicine was kindled by a career in nursing which began right after graduating from high school. Dr. Moses completed his Family Medicine residency training at New York Medical College/Saint Joseph's Medical Center in Yonkers, NY where he also served as Chief Resident, overseeing over twenty other doctors in training. As a Family Physician, he enjoys practicing evidence-based medicine which allows him to take care of individuals from all walks of life irrespective of their age. Family Medicine allows him to discover the extraordinary in what may appear to be ordinary to others.
Outside of medicine, he spends his time empowering others by teaching them how to strategically and effectively accomplish their purpose and plans in life. He is a devoted worshipper at Abundant Life Christian Center in Brooklyn, New York where he serves as a leader in the Youth & Young Adults Ministry as well as in other capacities. He speaks Yoruba fluently and enjoys cooking, graphic designs, and playing basketball.
He is married to Lola Moses, an attorney based in NYC. They had a baby boy in the Fall of 2018.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- City University of New York at Brooklyn College, BS, BA: 2009
- Plymouth State University, College of Business Administration, MBA: 2014
- Medical Education
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine, MD: 2014
- Chief Resident at New York Medical College/Saint Joseph's Medical Center: 2017-2018
- New York Medical College/Saint Joseph's Medical Center: 2018
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Family Medicine: 2018
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital