- Office Info
Send us a message using our general contact us form.
Conditions treated at this location:
- Achilles tendonitis (swelling or pain of the Achilles tendon)
- Athlete's foot
- Children's foot disorders
- Corns and callouses
- Flat feet
- Foot and ankle sprains
- Fungus on toenails
- Heel pain and heel spur
- Ingrown toenails
- Plantar fasciitis (pain or swelling of the heel)
- Shin splints (pain along the shin bone)
- Ulcerations (slow-healing wound or sore)
Diabetic foot care
Taking care of your diabetes and your feet is important. Check your feet daily. Diabetes can hurt your feet, so take precautions. Prevention is key to saving your feet and eliminating pain.
Orthotics are devices that fit into your shoes and help the foot by placing it in a better position. They are a conservative approach to many foot problems.