- Office Info
Send us a message using our general contact us form.
Optum Orthopedics and Sports Medicine offers a multitude of cutting-edge and state-of-the-art services to meet all orthopedic needs. Our team of physicians create both non-operative and operative treatment plans that are unique to the needs and goals of each patient.
Our surgeons specialize in minimally invasive procedures including:
- Knee, shoulder, hip and ankle arthroscopy
- Fracture care
- Hand and foot surgery
- Deformity corrections
- Joint replacement procedures
Our office also offers:
- Onsite imaging
- On-site Durable Medical Equipment (DME) services (walking boots, knee braces, splints, etc.)
- Ultrasound and non-ultrasound guided injections
- Sports related concussion screening and treatment
- Pain management
Same day appointments available.
Accepting Workers Compensation and No Fault
Monday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- George Ackerman, MD - Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
- James Anderson, MD - Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
- Christopher Neal Burrei, DO - Orthopedics, Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine
- Bryan Char-Hoa Ding, MD - Orthopedics
- Danielle Marie Falzone, PA - Orthopedics
- Donna Forker, PA - Orthopedics
- Peyton Lantz Hays, MD - Hand Surgery, Orthopedics
- Seamus McKenna, PA-C - Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
- Alexander Volpi, MD - Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
- Rebecca Joy Wong, PA - Orthopedics