On average, moderately active people take more than 200 million steps and walk more than 110,000 miles in their lifetime. Our experienced podiatrists will help you walk through life healthy and pain free by treating a wide range of foot, ankle, and lower leg conditions.
Symptoms and conditions
- Heel and arch pain
- Corns, calluses and plantar warts
- Flat feet
- Ingrown or infected toenails
- Gout or arthritis pain
- Nerve pain/neuromas
- Sport-related injuries
- Diabetic foot care
- Routine foot care
- Fungal nail care
- Diabetic wound care
- Nail fungus and Athlete’s Foot
- Diabetic wounds
- Bunions, hammertoes and bone spurs
- Lumps, bumps or cysts
- Foot infections
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Ankle pain
Treatment and services
From inserts for your shoes to orthopedic surgery, we offer the most advanced treatment options for your feet and ankles including:
- Custom foot orthotics
- Surgical management of multiple conditions (e.g. bunions, hammertoes, ingrown nails, bone spurs, warts, etc.)
- Non-surgical management of assorted painful foot conditions
Medical care and help
Let our team of experts help you take the first step to a healthier life.
To find a podiatrist near you, visit our Providers page.
Contact us if you have any questions.