From breathing to complex thought, the nervous system is the control center for every automatic and complex process our body performs.
- Brain growth and development
- Sensations (e.g. touch or hearing)
- Perception (the mental process of interpreting sensory information)
- Thought and emotions
- Learning and memory
- Movement, balance and coordination
- Healing and rehabilitation
- Stress and the body’s response
- Breathing and heartbeat
- Body temperature
- Hunger, thirst and digestion
- Puberty, reproductive health and fertility
Our expert neurologists diagnose and treat a wide range of neurological disorders and conditions.
- Degenerative diseases (e.g. Parkinson’s disease)
- Dementias (e.g. Alzheimer’s disease)
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Seizure disorders (e.g. Epilepsy)
- Headache disorders
- Huntington’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Nervous system disorders
- Neurobehavioral and memory disorders
- Pediatric neurology
- Sleep disorders
From state-of-the art diagnostic techniques to a spectrum of medication options, we offer the most advanced in neurology testing and treatments.
- Carotid and other major blood vessel ultrasounds of head and neck
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Magnetic resonance angiogram (MRA)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Medication treatments
- Neurological evaluation
- Pediatric neurology
- Botox® for migraine headaches
Do you experience ongoing headaches?
Chronic headaches and migraines can have a severe and debilitating impact on your quality of life. Our experienced neurologists provide expert evaluations and have a variety of effective options available to treat all types of headaches, such as:
- Tension headaches
- Migraine headaches
- Cluster headaches
- Inflammatory headaches
Medical care and help
Our neurologists provide personalized, accessible and comprehensive care for you and your family through our extensive network of offices and affiliated hospitals. We’ll work with you and your family to manage and treat neurological disorders for the long term.
To find a neurologist near you, visit our Providers page.
Contact us if you have any questions