At Optum, our therapists and psychiatrists build attentive relationships with our patients to create a level of engagement that leads to better outcomes. We’re experienced in diagnosing and treating a wide range of behavioral disorders and mental health conditions. We’ll help develop a personalized approach — in person or virtually from the comfort of your home.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Care for LGBTQ+ community
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)/trauma
- Substance abuse
To get started, please contact a behavioral and mental health specialist near you to schedule an appointment.
If you or loved one are struggling and need immediate help, please call:
- Emergency: 911
- Suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Substance abuse: 1-800-662-4357