Yorleny Bustamante, MD
Not currently accepting new patients.
Schedule online with an Optum provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Yorleny Bustamante received her medical degree from SUNY at Stony Brook School of Medicine. She completed her residency at Rhode Island Hospital University Hospital for Brown University School of Medicine, Harvard Health Community Center. She has been recognized as Top Doctor by Hudson Valley Magazine for multiple years as well as being recognized as Exceptional Women in Medicine. Dr. Bustamante is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and practices at the Carmel/Brewster Campus.
- Exceptional Women in Medicine: 2020 Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2016 - 2021
- Hudson Valley Magazine: 2017-2021
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- SUNY at Stony Brook: 1989
- Medical Education
- SUNY at Stony Brook School of Medicine: 1994
- Internal Medicine Rhode Island Hospital University Hospital for Brown University School of Medicine, Harvard Health Community Center: 1997
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Putnam Hospital Center