William D Losquadro, MD
185 New York 312 Southeast Executive Park
Brewster, NY 10509-2338
Dr. William Losquadro is a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing in rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction. Dr. Losquadro graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. He received his medical degree from the State University of New York Upstate Medical University in Syracuse. Afterward, Dr. Losquadro completed an internship in General Surgery and residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at SUNY Upstate Medical University. He then completed a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago under the mentorship of Dr. Dean Toriumi. Dr. Losquadro is double Board certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Losquadro's practice specializes in rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction. In addition to primary rhinoplasties (noses that have not yet been operated on), he performs complex revision rhinoplasties on noses damaged by previous surgery, trauma, or infection. Revision rhinoplasty often requires additional grafting material to shape the nose and improve nasal breathing, and Dr. Losquadro frequently uses ear and rib cartilage. Computer imaging is performed on all rhinoplasty patients to help set surgical goals.
In addition to rhinoplasty, Dr. Losquadro performs a full array of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the head and neck including brow or forehead lifts, forehead reduction or hairline lowering, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), otoplasty (ear surgery), face and necklifts, facial implants, buccal fat removal, chin augmentation, liposuction, Botox, and fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm. His reconstructive expertise includes excision and reconstruction of skin cancer (squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, and melanoma) and other skin lesions, scar revision, and facial trauma repair.
Additional information about his practice may be found at http://www.wdlmd.com
- Best Doctor in America: 2013 & 2015
- New York Magazine Best Doctors Award: 2021
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2019 - 2021
- Westchester Magazine: 2019-2021
- Westchester Magazine Top Cosmetic Doctor: 2020-2021
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Cornell University: 1999
- Medical Education
- State University of New York Upstate Medical University: 2004
- General Surgery State University of New York Upstate Medical University: 2005
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery State University of New York Upstate Medical University: 2009
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery University of Illinois at Chicago: 2010
- Board Certifications
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: 2013
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: 2010
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Yorktown Center for Specialty Surgery