Vincent Savath, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
Not currently accepting new patients.
Schedule online with an Optum provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Vincent Savath is a Dutchess County native who trained at Scott Air Force Base/Saint Louis University's Family Medicine Residency at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Belleville, Illinois. He joins CareMount Medical after four years in the United States Air Force, where served as the head of family medicine and deputy chief of staff at Altus Air Force Base in Altus, Oklahoma.
- Hudson Valley Parent - Favorite Docs: 2016-2019
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2017-2023
- Westchester Magazine 2017
- Hudson Valley Magazine 2017-2023
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Cornell University: 2003
- Medical Education
- Stony Brook School of Medicine: 2007
- St. Louis University/Scott AFB, Family Medicine: 2007-2010
- Board Certifications
- Family Practice: 2010
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center