Timothy Harrison, MD
Dr. Harrison has 18 years of experience in helping patients see better. Dr. Harrison sees both urgent and special eye needs in a timely manner. Dr. Harrison takes special care to work with his patients to create a personalized plan for cataract surgery and other medical and surgical issues.
Outside of work, Dr. Harrison enjoys kayaking, pickleball, singing, and is a 4th degree black belt in karate.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- BS in Computer Science with Honor, College of Engineering, Michigan State University
- Medical Education
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Oakwood Hospital, Dearborn, Michigan
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- St. Catherine of Siena Hospital
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Tara M. Harrison, D.V.M., M.P.V.M., R. Dubielzig, D.V.M., Dipl. A.C.V.P., Timothy R. Harrison, M.D., and Modesto McClean, D.V.M. “Enrofloxacin-induced Retinopathy in a Guanaco (Lama Guanicoe)” Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine, 2006; 37(4): 545-548.
- V.K. Gullapalli, D. Diloreto Jr., D.K. Chawla, E. Lazar, S. Janardhan, S. Thompson, T. Harrison, M. del Cerro, C. del Cerro. “An Experimental Model of Photoreceptor Cell, RPE, Bruch’s Membrane, and Choriocapillaris Pathology” IOVS, 1998; 39, 439-B362.