Thomas M. Burnette, MD
Not Currently Accepting New Patients. New patients click here to schedule online with a provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Thomas M. Burnette received his medical degree from SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He has been recognized as Top Doctor by Hudson Valley Magazine and recognized as Best Doctors in America for multiple years, as well as receiving Hudson Valley Parent "Favorite Docs". Dr. Burnette is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and practices at the Carmel/Brewster Campus.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2013, 2015-2023
- Hudson Valley Magazine: 2013, 2014, 2017-2023
- Best Doctors in America: 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2019-2020
- Hudson Valley Parent - Favorite Docs: 2019
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- State University of New York at Binghamton: 1990
- Medical Education
- SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine: 1994
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center: 1995
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center: 1997
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Northern Westchester Hospital