Tam U. Lam, NP
Tam pursued her interest in nursing, graduating with honors from Mount Saint Mary College with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. While working in the intensive care unit and hospice, she completed her Master of Science in Nursing with a subspecialty in Family Health. Tam is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner and licensed in New York. She has worked primarily in hospice settings, and is excited to join Optum's emergency medicine team.
Tam is an active member of several professional organizations including the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Sigma Theta Tau. She is a strong believer of patient education and an advocate for preventative medicine. Having the opportunity to provide care and help patients achieve their health and life goals is the best reward.
Tam and her family reside in New York. In her spare time, along with her two little ones and a fur baby, she enjoys building her photography skills on weekend getaways, new skylines, beaches and cuisines.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Mount Saint Mary College, MS Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- Mount Saint Mary College, BS Nursing
- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- The Nurse Practitioner Association New York State ? Greater Newburgh Group
- American Nurse Association and The American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing