Susanne M. Labarba, DO
Dr. LaBarba specializes in treatment of environmental and food allergies, asthma, eczema and immune deficiencies. She performs allergy skin prick tests, intradermal tests, patch testing, spirometry, food challenges and immune workup. Dr. LaBarba chose to be an allergistimmunologist because she wants to help people with allergies and asthma overcome their conditions and live their lives to the fullest. Knowing that allergies can be quite debilitating for patients, Dr. LaBarba wants to help make a positive change in their lives. Patients are cared for like family and there is someone always available to answer their questions and address any concerns.
- Medical Education
- NYCOM - New York Institute of Technology: 2011
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Northwell Cohen Children’s Medical Center Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Long Island Jewish Medical Staff Society Medical Society of the State of New York
1. The Importance of Measuring IL10 Levels in Patients with Suspected IL10IL10R Defects. Journal of Clinical Immunology; 2016, 36(8):747-749 2. Prolonged Immune Suppression after Rituximab Use in Children. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology; 2016, 137 (2): supplement AB218