Stephen Jason Dini, DPM
Stephen Dini, DPM is a dual board certified podiatrist with the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. Dr Dini has extensive training devoted to all aspects of foot and ankle surgery including trauma, reconstructive, and arthroscopic surgical management. He completed his bachelor’s degree at Binghamton University with a major in biology. He obtained his medical degree at New York College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr Dini completed a comprehensive four-year surgical residency at New York Presbyterian Queens and served as chief resident his final year. He is certified in hyperbaric oxygen therapy for treatment of lower extremity wounds as well as ACFAS certified in arthroscopic surgery. Dr Dini also has specialized training in the Lapiplasty system, an innovative bunion reconstructive surgical technique.
Dr. Dini was born and raised in Long Island, NY, where he continues to reside with his wife and three daughters. He has a personal interest in sports injuries & prevention and has completed multiple marathons including the New York City Marathon and Chicago Marathon. Dr Dini serves on the board of directors for the Soldier On At Home Foundation, a charity for wounded combat veterans with disabilities including PTSD.
- Residency: New York Hospital Queens, Chief Resident, 2010- 2014
- Medical Education
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine: 2010
- New York Presbyterian Queens, Chief Resident
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Northwell Long Island Jewish Northwell North Shore University Hospital Northwell Forest Hills Hospital Northwell Huntington Hospital New York-Presbyterian Queens
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery