Stacey Dicker Shapiro, MD
Stacey Shapiro, MD is a Board Certified Pediatrician practicing for over 25 years. She is a Fellow and member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, The Nassau County Pediatric Society, and The New York State Medical Society.
Dr. Shapiro has received many awards and recognitions during her pediatric career, including the American Academy of Pediatrics Award for Professional Development and Education, as well as the American Medical Association Physician Recognition Award.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Award for Professional Development and Education, Anerican Medical Association Physician Recognition Award
- Medical Education
- Stony Brook University - School of Medicine: 1994
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Cohens’s Children’s Medical Center North Shore University Hospital
- Diplomats of the American Academy of Pediatrics