Sanya Anand, DO
Dr. Anand is an Internal Medicine physician and a clinical instructor with the Department of Medicine at NYU Grossman School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, where she treated a highly diverse patient population across three hospitals in New York City, including the Brooklyn Veterans Hospital.
Throughout her career, Dr. Anand has been focused on preventative medicine. She has authored several publications focused on cancer screening and health equity through her research at NYU Langone and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Today, Dr. Anand is dedicated to establishing meaningful relationships with her patients, always looking beyond just their symptoms to their entire well-being.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- New York University
- Medical Education
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Student Association
- American Medical Women’s Association