Samantha Mucha, DO
Dr. Mucha completed her undergraduate education at the University of Connecticut where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Molecular and Cell Biology in 2009. She continued her graduate education at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, where she earned a Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies in Biological and Physical Sciences in 2011, and a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine in 2015. She completed her pediatric residency at Atlantic Health System in 2018. Dr. Mucha joined Optum in January 2019, and has enjoyed serving the families of Jersey City.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- University of Connecticut, BS: 2009; Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, MS: 2011
- Medical Education
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO: 2015
- Atlantic Health System, Pediatrics 2018
- Board Certifications
- American Academy of Pediatrics: 2018
Mucha S, Co S. Television. In Steinman G, Mankuta R, Zuckerman R, Gray F, editors. The cause of autism: concepts and misconceptions. Hollis, New York: Baffin Publishing Company; 2014. p. 174-179.