Nicole LaNatra, MD
Dr. Nicole LaNatra received her medical degree from New York Medical College, and completed her internal medicine residency at Montefiore Medical Center, University Hospital of Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She completed a clinical fellowship in hematology/medical oncology at New York University School of Medicine. Dr. LaNatra is affiliated with several professional organizations including the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Hematology. Dr. LaNatra is board certified in internal medicine, hematology, and medical oncology and practices at the Carmel and Mount Kisco offices.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2023
- Hudson Valley Magazine: 2023
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- University of Rochester, Rochester NY: 1997
- Medical Education
- New York Medical College, Valhalla NY: 2002
- Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx NY: 2003
- Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx NY: 2005
- Oncology: New York University School of Medicine, New York?? NY: 2009
- Northern Westchester Hospital Putnam Hospital Center
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) American Society of Hematology (ASH)
Friedman ES, LaNatra N, Stiller MJ. NSAIDs in dermatologic therapy: Review and preview. J Cutan Med Surg. 2002 Sep-Oct; 6(5): 449-59. Rubin AI, LaNatra N, Stiller MJ. Other Topical Medications. In: Freedberg IM, Eisen AZ, Wolff K, Austen FK, Goldsmith LA, Katz S, eds. Fitzpatricks Dermatology in General Medicine, Sixth Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2003:2362-69. LaNatra, N, Tiersten A. Differences in Germ Cell Tumors of the Reproductive Tract in Men and Women. In: Legato, M ed. Principles of Gender-Specific Medicine, Second Edition. London: Elsevier Inc., 2010:473-80.