Michael Kirpan, MD
Dr. Michael Kirpan has been practicing pediatrics in the Hudson Valley since 2011. He received his medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine in 2008 and completed his residency training at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Kirpan is board-certified in both pediatrics and obesity medicine. He is a passionate advocate for pediatric and adolescent nutrition and weight management.
Prior to joining Optum, Dr. Kirpan served as the Chair of the Pediatrics Quality and Improvement Committee at Nuvance Health: Vassar Brothers Medical Center. He resides in the Hudson Valley with his wife, son, and their two cats, Pitter and Patter. Outside of work, some of his hobbies include skiing, CrossFit, and playing board games with his family.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2023
- Hudson Valley Magazine: 2023
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- SUNY Binghamton: 2001
- Medical Education
- St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies: 2008
- UMDNJ: New Jersey Medical School: 2009
- UMDNJ: New Jersey Medical School: 2011
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Northern Westchester Hospital