Mauricio De Melo, MD
Mauricio G. De Melo, MD, is board-certified in internal medicine, practicing at Optum in Secaucus, New Jersey. Previously, Dr. De Melo was in private practice in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He was Chief of Medicine at Barao de Lucena, Pernambuco, Brazil where he was also an internal medicine preceptor. He was a professor of internal medicine at Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil and served on the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates in 1976.
Dr. De Melo speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Englewood Hospital Annual Resident Achievement Award, 1981; Englewood Hospital, New Jersey, Chief Resident, 1981
- Jamaica Hospital in Jamaica, New York, General Surgery 1978
- Englewood Hospital in Englewood, New Jersey, Internal Medicine 1981
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine: American Board of Internal Medicine, 1981
- American College of Physicians