Matthew H. Newton, DO
Dr. Newton is a board certified family medicine physician with nearly ten years of experience. He follows the philosophy that gestures as simple as open communication, a smile, and a positive attitude can put patients at ease and allow for a partnership in their health care.
Dr. Newton has a particular interest in preventative medicine, mental health, sports medicine and the use of lifestyle modifications in the treatment and prevention of chronic disease.
Outside of medicine, he enjoys distance/ultrarunning, world travel and reading.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- University of Washington
- Medical Education
- Midwestern University - Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Family Medicine
- NYU Langone
- Clinical Instructor of Medicine - NYU School of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Osteopathic Association