Matthew P Howard, MD
Not Currently Accepting New Patients. New patients click here to schedule online with a CareMount provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Matthew P. Howard received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. He completed his residency at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center. He has received the "Best Doctors" award by the New York Magazine, the "Top Doctors" award by Westchester Magazine and recognized as "Best Doctors in America" for multiple years. Dr. Howard is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and practices at the Katonah Campus office.
- Best Doctors in America 2013-2014, 2015-2016, 2019-2020
- New York Magazine Best Doctors Award: 2021
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2020, 2021
- Westchester Magazine: 2020, 2021
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Haverford College: 1996
- Medical Education
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons: 2000
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center: 2004
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Northern Westchester Hospital