Lisa Brandt, MD
Dr. Brandt believes that the health of our communities starts with the health of our children, which is why she chose to become a pediatrician and specialize in pediatric endocrinology. For Dr. Brandt, the reward of caring for children includes working with families as a team and providing them with the best quality care. That is what she strives to provide for all of her patients and their caregivers.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- The City College of New York (CUNY)
- Medical Education
- Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Children’s Hospital at Montefiore - Pediatrics
- Children’s Hospital at Montefiore Division of Pediatric Endocrinology - Pediatric Endocrinology
- Board Certifications
- Pediatric Endocrinology Board Eligible
- Pediatric Endocrine Society
- Endocrine Society, American Medical Association
- Berger-Jenkins, E., Monk, C., D'Onfro, K., Sultana, M., Brandt, L., Ankam, J., Vazquez, N., Lane, M., & Meyer, D. (2019). Screening for both child behavior and social determinants of health in pediatric primary care. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, 40(6), 415–424"