Lauren Rothstein, MD
Lauren Rothstein, MD, has experience working with adults and children and treating conditions including seasonal allergies, and allergies to pets, medications, food and venom. She also treats asthma and allergic skin diseases.
She is skilled in performing procedures and interpreting diagnostic testing for allergies. In her free time, Dr. Rothstein enjoys spending time with her family, including her two young boys. Dr. Rothstein strives to provide evidence-based, thoughtful, personalized care that best serves the needs of her patients.
- Medical Education
- Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University: 2014
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- St. Francis Hospital, Catholic Health Services
- Fellow of the ACAAI Fellow of the AAAAI