Kellie Christenson, MD
Dr. Christenson earned her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine after completing a post-baccalaureate pre-medical program at Scripps College.
Dr. Christenseon was also a Neurophysiology Fellow specializing in electroencephalography at SUNY Downstate Hospital, where she also completed her Pediatric Neurology Residency and was named Chief Resident.
Dr. Christenson cares for a wide range of Pediatric Neurology conditions, including seizures, headaches, neurogenetic and neurometabolic disorders,motor system disorders, developmental delays, abnormal gait and more.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Undergraduate: University of Arizona
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Med Program: Scripps College
- Medical Education
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Stony Brook University Hospital and SUNY Downstate Medical Center: Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurology
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center: Neurophysiology
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: Neurology with special qualification in child neurology