Kathryn Oehler, MD
Dr. Katy Oehler graduated from Connecticut College in 1998, with a major in Zoology and a minor in Hispanic Studies (and a plan to apply to medical school). She received her MD from Jefferson Medical College in 2003, and completed her residency in Pediatrics at Loyola University Medical Center.
Dr. Oehler has 3 children, including twins born in 2013. Outside of work she enjoys gardening, going to the gym and cheering on her children in their ever changing list of passions and activities. She is grateful to be part of so many other families lives as a general pediatrician and enjoys watching her patients grow! As the parent of twins she is happy to see multiples in the office. Her practice is open and welcomes all families.
- Hudson Valley Parent - Favorite Docs: 2019
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2021
- Westchester Magazine: 2021
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Connecticut College: 1998
- Medical Education
- Jefferson Medical College: 2003
- Loyola University Medical Center: 2006
- Board Certifications
- Northern Westchester Hospital; Phelps Memorial Hospital Center