Katherine C Ma, MD FAAOS
60 Merritt Boulevard
Fishkill, NY 12524-2990
1978 Crompond Road
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567-4115
3680 Hill Boulevard
Jefferson Valley, NY 10535-1522
90 South Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, NY 10549-3412
Ma KC, Baumhauer JF. Pulsed electromagnetic field treatment in would healing. Current Orthopaedic Practice. 2013; 24(5): 487-492.
Ma K, Baumhauer JF. (2013). The Rheumatoid Foot and Ankle. In Gould JS (Ed.), The Handbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery: An Intellectual Approach to Complex Problems. New Delhi: Jaypee Bros.
"The Effects of T'ai Chi on Balance in the Community Dwelling Older Adults," Craig K, Lee S, McMaster N, Rodriguez M, Smith S, Wimberly R, Adams P, MPT, McGinnis PQ, MS PT.
"Prospective Clinical Evaluation of Patients From Missouri with STARI and Comparison with Patients from New York Erythema Migrans," Wormser G, Masters E. Nowakowski J, McKenna D, Holmgren D, Ma K, Ihde L, Cavaliere L, Nadelman R. Clinical Infectious Disease 2005(41):958-965.
- New York Magazine Best Doctors Award: 2021
- Exceptional Women In Medicine: 2020
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2020, 2021
- Westchester Magazine: 2020, 2021
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- SUNY Binghamton University, Binghamton NY - BA Biology: 1997
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey and Rutgers University, Stratford NJ - Master of Physical Therapy: 1999
- Medical Education
- New York Medical College, Valhalla NY: 2007 - Medical Doctor
- Department of Orthopedics, New York Medical College 2012
- Foot and Ankle Surgery, University of Rochester 2013
- Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery: 2016
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center Northern Westchester Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- American Medical Women\'s Association
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeon Active Fellow