Joshua Reimer, MD
12 Marble Avenue
Thornwood, NY 10594
Dr. Reimer trained in Physical medicine and rehabilitation at Kessler institute for Rehabilitation, working alongside leaders in the field treating patients with spinal cord injury and neurologic conditions. He then completed sports and spine fellowship training with Dr. Marko Bodor in Napa, CA. There he developed a broad array of skills in the non-operative treatment of musculoskeletal and spinal conditions. Using ultrasound, he can precisely diagnose and treat tendon and joint problems with targeted anti-inflammatory medications as well as regenerative techniques using the patients own platelets to augment healing.
Dr. Reimer has extensive experience in the application of x-ray and ultrasound guided procedures in the management back and neck pain. An avid distance runner, Dr. Reimer employs a personalized approach incorporating strength, stability and exercise to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2021
- Medical Education
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School: 2005
- UMDNJ - Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation: 2009
- Sports and Spine, Marko Bodor MD, Napa CA: 2010
- Board Certifications
- Sports Medicine Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Northern Westchester Hospital