Jeffrey Keller, MD FACS FAAP
Clinical Assistant Professor, Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
Dr. Keller is a Pediatric Otolaryngologist who has devoted his career to taking care of children for over two decades. He is board certified in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery.
He attended The University of Michigan where he received a Bachelor of Science with High Distinction. He received his Doctor of Medicine from Stanford University School of Medicine and completed his internship in General Surgery and residency in Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery at the Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Keller completed his fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He worked at The Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center where he served as Assistant Director of Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Dr. Keller began working at Northern Westchester Hospital in 2005 and is currently the Chair, Department of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery and Director of Pediatric Otolaryngology for the Mount Sinai Health System at CareMount Medical. He has authored numerous chapters on Pediatric Otolaryngology. He has been named "Best Doctor" by New York Magazine, a "Top Doctor" by Castle Connolly, Westchester Magazine and Hudson Valley Magazine, and a "Favorite Doc"by Hudson Valley Parent. Dr. Keller was a Physician Honoree at the 2018 Annual Benefit for Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Keller has privileges at Northern Westchester Hospital, the Ambulatory Surgery Center of Westchester and Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- Northern Westchester Hospital Physician Honoree: 2018
- New York Magazine Best Doctors Award: 2014 - 2016, 2021
- Best Doctors in America: 2013-2014, 2015-2016, 2019-2020
- Hudson Valley Parent - Favorite Docs: 2016-2019
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2013 - 2021
- Westchester Magazine: 2013 - 2017, 2021
- Hudson Valley Magazine: 2017
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- The University of Michigan: 1985
- Medical Education
- Stanford University School of Medicine: 1990
- General Surgery Mount Sinai Medical Center: 1991
- Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery Mount Sinai Medical Center: 1995
- Pediatric Otolaryngology The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, The University of Pennsylvania: 1996
- Board Certifications
- Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery
- Mount Sinai Medical Center; Northern Westchester Hospital; Ambulatory Surgery Center of Westchester