Jane Song, MD
Dr. Jane Song recently joined the Ophthalmology Department at CareMount Medical. Dr. Song is board certified in ophthalmology and has privileges at Northern Westchester Hospital and ASCW. She earned her medical degree at New York Medical College and completed her internship at the University of Hawaii. Dr. Song was the chief resident at the State University of New York (SUNY) - Stony Brook, where she completed her ophthalmology residency. Prior to her current position at CareMount Medical, she completed her glaucoma Fellowship at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Song sees patients at CareMount locations in Mount Kisco and Brewster.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Emory University Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia: 2009 summa cum laude
- Medical Education
- New York Medical College, Valhalla New York: 2015
- University of Hawaii, Honolulu Hawaii: 2016
- Ophthalmology Chief Resident: State University of New York, Stony Brook NY: 2019
- Glaucoma: New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, NYC: 2020
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Ophthalmology: 2020
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) American Glaucoma Society (AGS) Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) American Medical Association (AMA)
1. Lamson TL, Song J, Abazari A, Chou T, Honkanen R, Pahk P, Chaudhary K, Weissbart S. ???Refractive outcomes of phacoemulsification after pars plana vitrectomy using traditional and new IOL calculation formulas. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2019 Mar; 45(3): 293-297. 2. Grant P, Farmer C, Song J, Kish T, Swedo S. ???Riluzole serum concentration in pediatric patients treated for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. Dec 2017; 37(6):713-716. 3. Benevento J, Song J, Tongbai R. ???Intravenous catheter-assisted scleral fixation of an intraocular lens in eyes without adequate capsular support. Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging Retina. Apr 2015; 46(4):475-476. 4. Moffet M, Song J, Kuhar MJ. ???CART peptide inhibits locomotor activity induced by simultaneous stimulation of D1 and D2 receptors, but not by stimulation of individual dopamine receptors. Synapse. Jan 2011; 65(1):1-7. 5. Grant P, Song J, Swedo S. ???A review of the use of the glutamate antagonist riluzole in psychiatric disorders and a description of recent use in childhood obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. Aug 2010; 20(4):309-15. 6. Lee MR, Hinton DJ, Song J, Lee KW, Choo C, Johng H, Unal SS, Richelson E, Choi DS. ???Neurotensin receptor type 1 regulates ethanol intoxication and consumption in mice. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior. Feb 2010; 95(2):235-241.