Jaime Tsay, MD
- New York Magazine Best Doctors Award: 2021
- Hudson Valley Parent - Favorite Docs: 2019
- Exceptional Women In Medicine: 2020
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2020, 2021
- Westchester Magazine: 2020, 2021
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Cornell University: 2000
- Medical Education
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey: 2004
- Pediatrics New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center: 2007
- Pediatric Endocrinology New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center: 2010
- Board Certifications
- Pediatric Endocrinology: 2011 Pediatrics: 2007
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Westchester Family Magazine: Childhood Obesity - A Call To Action: http://westchesterfamily.com/article/childhood-obesity-a-call-to-action.html
Eckerle, JK, Tsay, J. Preadoption Handbook for Adoptive Families. Chapter, Diabetes. Responsible for manuscript preparation, editing and review. December 2014.
Tsay J, Pomeranz C, Hassoun A, Zandieh SO, Rutledge J, Vogiatzi MG, Oberfield SE, Motaghedi R. Screening Markers of Impaired Glucose Tolerance in the Obese Pediatric Population. Horm Res Paediatr. 73:102-107, 2010.
Vogiatzi MG, Tsay J, Verdelis K, Rivella S, Grady RW, Doty S, Giardina PJ, Boskey AL. Changes in Bone Microarchitecture and Biomechanical Properties in the th3 Thalassemia Mouse are Associated with Decreased Bone Turnover and Occur During the Period of Bone Accrual. Calcif Tissue Int.86:484-94, 2010.
Tsay J, Yang ZW, Cunningham-Rundles S, Coleman R, Grady RW, Giardina PJ, Boskey AL, Vogiatzi MG. Bone Loss Caused by Iron Overload in a Murine Model: Importance of Oxidative Stress. Blood. 116:2582-9, 2010. Short Stature: Understanding Your Child's Height