Brandi D Gestri, MD
Not Currently Accepting New Patients. New patients click here to schedule online with an Optum provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Brandi Gestri has been practicing Internal Medicine in Putnam County since 2004 and moved to the Brewster community with her daughter in 2015. She is active in the local theatre companies and performs in mainstage productions and cabarets regularly. She has diverse interests including travel, culinary arts/nutrition (especially primarily plant-based diets), personal fitness, beekeeping, ukulele, and meditation.
Recently, Dr. Gestri was interviewed about medicine and the arts on Pawling Public Radio.
- Best Doctors in America: 2013-2014, 2015-2016, 2019-2020
- Exceptional Women in Medicine: 2020
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2015, 2017-2021
- Hudson Valley Magazine: 2017-2021
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Drew University College of Liberal Arts: 1997
- Medical Education
- George Washington University School of Medicine: 2001
- Mount Sinai Hospital: 2002
- Mount Sinai Hospital: 2004 Assistant Chief Resident: 2003
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Putnam Hospital Center